Peel Off Facial Mask “Botox Effect”
Peel Off Facial Mask “Botox Effect” Its main function is the reduction of facial wrinkles caused by the contraction of the muscles of facial expression, especially on the forehead and around the eyes.
Benefits and properties:
Contains, (acetyl hexapeptide-8 is a SNAP receptor mimic) when applied, the complex is destabilised and the vesicle cannot release neurotransmitters efficiently. Therefore, muscle contraction is attenuated, preventing the formation of lines and wrinkles. In addition, it provides a plumping effect, the (Dictyopteris Membranacea) it contains is a brown algae native to Brittany. Its oil nourishes the adipocytes for a plumping effect. To do this, the oil stimulates 3 essential proteins:
- FAT, which promotes the passage of fatty acids through the cell.
- Adiponutrin: reinforces the storage of triglycerides in adipocytes.
- Perilipin: protects against lipolysis.
In addition, it provides a “lifting” effect by increasing collagen production, skin thickness and elastic fibres to erase wrinkles and signs of ageing thanks to two components working in synergy: (the 3D matrix of Andean galactomannans), which releases sequentially (a marine pentasaccharide Enteromorpha Compressa).
- Add water to the powder at ambient temperature.
- Mix vigorously to obtain a uniform paste.
- Apply the mask immediately on the skin and leave it on for • 15 minutes.
- After a few minutes, the mask hardens and can be easily removed.
- 30 g of powder + 90 g of water.